Video about Web 2.0 (Shift Happens)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SMARTBoard

The SMARTboard was installed at the end of last week. I came in over the weekend to rearrange the classroom and to tidy up after the "construction." The bits and pieces of training I received over the past 5 years is coming in handy and I am attempting to use the board as often as I can in class. I am working hard to incorporate the practical uses for educational advancement that the board offers. Many would prefer to have it available for drawing and posting personal messages, but I have resisted such requests. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement in raising funds and awareness for technology in our schools. Your work is paying off with all of the materials and training we have. I will have a class devoted to using the SMARTboard on Dec. 1. Your children and I are learning together.

No comments: